2014

Well with the year coming to an end, I want to look back on this year with y'all. It's been a crazy ride. I have laughed, I have cried (a lot), and I have learned some hard lessons. Back in January I wasn't sure what this year would bring but I was ready to do some hard core growing up. There have been so many times this year I have just wanted to give up. But deep down inside I knew the best was yet to come. In April I moved in with my grandma. It was one of the hardest things I've done but I wanted to be a caregiver for her. There have been some BIG challenge but faithfully God has been there every step of the way. Shortly after moving in I got I got into a car accident. I ended up with a concussion. And a few challenges that lasted many months. And many other things like my grandpa going home to heaven. My apartment building catching on fire. And my Dad having a heart attack and ending up having surgery. Yeah, its been a long year. But even with all of that and a few other things, I'd have to say I wouldn't trade this year for anything. I've learned so much about myself and my faith. Like I said before God has been with me every step of the way and taken care of me. My Apt was not damaged in the fire and is still livable. My Dad is getting stronger every day. Glory to God! Is all I can say about this year.
So I've learned a lot this year and I want to share some of what I've learned with y'all.
The First is having a healthy devotional life is important! You will go crazy if you aren't in the word of God daily. Trust me.
The second is Pray every day, all day. I know that sounds hard but it really isn't. When things come up (big or small) your fist response should be to pray about it. I struggle with a lot of anxiety so I need to pray all day long.
And thirdly practicing trust. I have always thought I trust God a 100% but this year I have learned that I haven't trusted God as much as I should. What can I say I've still got a lot of work to do. But I'm ready for it. I'm ready to do some more growing up if it means my relationship God keeps growing and growing. I want to encourage y'all to look back on this year and see all the areas in your life that you need to give to God and trust Him in.
I am willing to learn what I need to learn. I am willing to go threw what I need to go threw. If it all means I am following in Gods plan for my life.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

GLORY TO GOD! I'M READY FOR 2015!

Love,
Girl In Ministry.

Comments

Popular Posts